Monday, June 20, 2011

A Fortunate Misfortune in Germany

The night lights at Kempinski Airport Hotel

The noise, lights, clothes, and me. I love the collage of objects, shadows, and reflections.


The lovely shopping plaza that protects its occupants from the spontaneous rainfall.

Terminal 1 Munich Airport




Some of the rambunctious children in our caravan of Royal Jordanian passengers stranded in Munich, Germany

I couldn't believe how beautiful Munich looked from the sky and hoped that someday I would be able to go and visit. Little did I know that this was my lucky day!

I couldn't take my eyes off of the clocks!

Can you sense a trend?

Due to unforeseen delays, I was sentenced to pacing the Frankfurt walkway instead of going for a stroll downtown.

Colorado Rockies Aerial

No comments:

Post a Comment